Dishing on the wedding menu.
Beyond the bride and groom, what is the most talked about aspect of a wedding? The food! So the entire dining experience must be just remarkable. That’s where our executive chefs raise the bar. They customize the perfect menu to complement your theme and tastes. Menu options range from elegant plated dinners to bountiful buffets, lavish spreads of hors d’oeuvres and specialty chef stations.
Plated Dining Options
All plated dinners include a specialty dinner salad, fresh seasonal vegetable and starch accompaniments, dinner rolls and butter, a chef’s selection of desserts, plus iced tea and Colombian coffee service. A sampling of our popular entrée choices includes:
- Roasted Prime Rib
- Kansas City Strip or Filet Mignon
- Broiled Atlantic Salmon
- Jumbo Stuffed Prawns
- Porcini Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast
- And many more at your request
A fully trained, professional banquet staff with impressive skills and fine attention to detail serves all plated dinners.
Offer guests a satisfying lunch or dinner with a bountiful wedding buffet. Generous portions and a variety of options let your guests make their own selections from our chefs’ specialties. Buffets include:
- A variety of entrees, salads, side dishes and desserts
- Specialty dishes to complement your creative theme such as Italian, southwest or Kansas
- City barbecue
- Beautiful hors d’oeuvre displays and chef-carved roasted meats available in a selection of quantities and price points
- Butler-passed hors d’oeuvres and a champagne toast
Your choice poured, mixed, stirred or shaken by our expert bartenders. Beverage service options include our standard menu or one created just for you. Specialty drink created just for your wedding, anyone?
- Full service host or cash bar with a range of house and premium liquor
- Select beers and wines by the glass
- Premium wines and champagnes
- Soft drinks, punches and premium mixes
Contact us to arrange an appointment to discuss your tailored wedding menu. With Adams Pointe, anything is possible.