They’ll come for the event. They’ll rave about the food.
Morning. Afternoon. Evening. One or several days. Whatever time of day or night, our catering services ensure your attendees are satisfied with the dining options available. Light buffet-style refreshments for a few, an impressive buffet to a sit-down or a full-service meal for 1,200? Anything and everything is possible at Adams Pointe Conference Center.
Starts the day off right. Breakfast selections include continental, plated and bountiful buffet options. From home-style, southwest, quiche and omelets, pastries and fruit to light and healthy choices, our chefs will get your guests’ days off to a great start. Of course fresh, hot Colombian coffee is included. Breakfast isn’t the same without it.
Reception Hors D’oeuvres and Displays
Let our chefs help you create a lasting impression with our reception hors d’oeuvres and displays. We can tailor an array of curated appetizers served buffet-style or set up in specialty stations. Add elegance and drama to your buffet with hand-carved ice displays. Hot or cold, spicy and sweet, elegant to casual—the food and display possibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- International and domestic cheeses
- Smoked salmon
- Fresh fruit
PLATED DINING OPTIONS
All plated dinners include a specialty dinner salad, fresh seasonal vegetable and starch accompaniments, dinner rolls and butter, a chef’s selection of desserts, plus iced tea and Colombian coffee service. A sampling of our popular entrée choices includes:
- Roasted Prime Rib
- Kansas City Strip or Filet Mignon
- Broiled Atlantic Salmon
- Hand-carved Roasted Turkey
- Porcini Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast
- And many more at your request
A fully trained, professional banquet staff with impressive skills serves all plated dinners.
Offer guests a memorable lunch or dinner with a bountiful buffet. Generous portions and a variety of options let your guests make their own selections from our chefs’ specialties. Buffet styles include:
- A variety of entrees, salads, side dishes and desserts
- Specialty dishes to complement your creative theme such as Italian, southwest or Kansas City barbecue
- Beautiful hors d’oeuvre displays and chef-carved roasted meats available in a selection of quantities and price points
Your choice poured, mixed, stirred and shaken by our expert bartenders. Beverage service options include our standard menu or one created just for you. Specialty drink created just for your event or conference, anyone?
- Full service host or cash bar with a range of house and premium liquor
- Select beers and wines by the glass
- Premium wines and champagnes
- Soft drinks, punches and premium mixes
Contact us to arrange an appointment to discuss your tailored event or conference menu. With Adams Pointe, anything is possible.